Wednesday 13 January 2016

Nakd bars and Soya milk

12th January End of day two.

I'm not missing meat and I'm not missing milk. I AM MISSING CHOCOLATE BISCUITS AND CAKE.
Between 3 and 4pm, school's finished, tea is being made and people are handing out biscuits... This is the danger zone. However, I have found a solution. Nakd bars (pictured). I've also had my first soya milk tea today, which doesn't taste like milk but it does taste good. Patty kindly made me another delicious dinner, she's been a veggie for 33 years, she was pregnant with me, looked in a cow's eyes the rest is history. She seems to be enjoying making me dinner, perhaps it feel shoo to finally be able to share her meal with someone! Another good day in planet vegan.


Dinner: Black bean casserole, with wild rice. Full of protein and goodness. 

Something to watch: 98 year old vegan doctor




No comments:

Post a Comment